VISIT THE SHOW
If you dream about weekends on the water, the Halifax International Boat Show is the place to be! Taking place February 8-11, 2018 at Halifax Exhibition Centre, the show features hundreds of exhibitors with boats of all shapes and sizes.
EXHIBIT IN THE SHOW
The Halifax International Boat Show is the preeminent selling venue for Atlantic Canada’s recreational boating industry. It’s a show that buyers trust, and the ideal place to showcase current brands and launch new lines.
Search boats that will be on display at the Halifax International Boat Show.
The Boat Finder allows you to see what boats will be on display at the show. Start by searching for boat category, then check out photos and boat specifications. Make sure take note of the dealer and booth number, then see it in person at the show.
It's that time of year again! We are now taking entries for our Best Boating of 2017 Photo Contest!
Enter up to 5 photos in any of the following categories:
1) Best Boating Time 2017
2) Best Critters on Board 2017
3) Best Kids on Board 2017
To submit your entry, leave your photo(s) in a comment on the Facebook Contest post, send them in a Facebook private message, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or enter on Instagram by tagging us @halifaxboatshow and using the hashtag #HaveBoatHaveSummer
Please tell us where the photo was taken and in which category you would like to be entered. The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges.
- Contest is open to residents of Canada.
- Contest has three categories: Best Boating of 2017, Best critter(s) on Board 2017, Best kids on Board 2017
- There will be one winner in each category. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and are selected by subject, composition, colour, difficulty and popularity on Facebook.
- The submission deadline for photos is 11:59 pm Atlantic Time on February 7th 2018
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and on the website www.halifaxboatshow.com on Saturday, February 10, 2018.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded, there will be no prize substitutions.
- Prizes can be picked up at the Halifax International Boat Show on Saturday or Sunday or prize will be shipped. Contestants have 90 days to claim their prize.
- Participants submitting a photo must have permission to use the photo and not be in violation of any copyright laws.
- To enter the contest, post photos to the Halifax International Boat Show Facebook page, clearly stating that it is an entry to the contest by using the hashtag #haveboathavesummer, and in which category, location and name of photographer. By email: email@example.com, or on Instagram by tagging @halifaxboatshow and using the hashtag #haveboathavesummer
- A maximum of 5 photos per participant.
- Halifax International Boat Show reserves the right to reject any entry in violation of the contest or featuring inappropriate, offensive or illegal material.
- By submitting their photo to the contest, participants agree that their photo(s) may be used by the Halifax International Boat Show and Master Promotions Ltd. in social media and other marketing.
- By submitting a photo to the contest, participants indemnify Facebook, Instagram, any third party applications, event sponsors, exhibitors and the event facility and will not hold them liable in any way for the photo contest administration, operation, contents or results.
- The photo contest is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- In the event of any dispute or disagreement regarding the selection of the contest winner, the Halifax International Boat Show reserves the right to make the final decision.
The Atlantic Marine Trades Association (AMTA) is the official voice of the recreational boating industry in Canada's Maritime Provinces. AMTA is a not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors working with its stakeholders to grow and enhance boating in the Atlantic Region of Canada and support its members in their endeavours.
AMTA members include manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, dealers and brokers of yachts, boats, engines and accessories, as well as marina operators, recreational marine service providers and other boating-related organizations. AMTA is the owner of the Halifax International Boat Show and a partner in Discover Boating, a national initiative to attract more people to the recreational boating lifestyle.
AMTA is funded by its ownership of the Halifax International Boat Show and by member dues.
DATE & TIME
12 noon – 8pm
Friday, February 9
10am – 8pm
Saturday, February 10
9am – 7pm
Sunday, February 11
10am – 5pm
Adult Pass ( 17+ ) $12.00
Junior Pass ( 10 - 16 ) $8.00
Family Pass ( 2 Adults, 2 Juniors ) $30.00
Full Event Pass $20.00